1. Das, A., and Kumar, V., Selection of type of the pavement, Lucknow Conference on New Technology for Road Construction, UP PWD, BBA University, Lucknow, December 8-9, 2017.
2. Krishna Swamy, A., and Das, A., Possible use of some waste materials in road construction, Masterbuilder, October 2012, pp.44-48.
3. Das, A., and Gogoi, R., An integrated approach to mix design and structural design for bituminous pavements, Souvenir National Get-together on Road Research and its Utilization, Central Road Research Institute, New Delhi, March 1-2, 2012, pp.42-44.
4. Das, A., The packing factor, Strengths, Society of Civil Engineers, IIT Kanpur, April, 2010.
5. Das, A., Interpretation of falling weight deflectometer data, Seloflex World Conference, February 5, 2010.
6. Das, A., Design principles for design of bituminous pavement with stabilized/ cemented layer, National Workshop on Stabilization of Soil and Granular Layers for Pavements, PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh, October 24, 2009.
7. Das, A., Design of bituminous overlay over bituminous pavement, Masterbuilder, June, 2008, pp.101-104.
8. Das, A., Principles of bituminous pavement design and the recent trends, Short term course on pavement engineering with geosynthetics : looking ahead, April, 2007, IIT Delhi.
9. Das, A., Pavements - more mechanistic than empirical!, 67th IRC Annual Session, Panchkula, November 20, 2006.
10. Das, A., Warm mix asphalt, Strengths, Vol. III, Society of Civil Engineers, IIT Kanpur, August, 2006, pp.5-6.
11. Das, A., A
revisit to aggregate shape parameter, Workshop on aggregates - flakiness and elongation indices (WSOA-2006), CRRI,
12. Das, A., Cold in-place recycling with bitumen emulsion, Indo-Belarus Seminar on Bitumen Emulsion and Cold Mix Technologies, New Delhi, October 19, 2005.
13. Aravind, K. and Das, A., Bituminous pavement recycling, Strengths, Vol. I, Society of Civil Engineers, IIT Kanpur, April, 2005, pp.27-29.
14. Das, A. and Goel, A., Non-destructive techniques for structural evaluation of flexible pavements, Lecture material, Recycling and Other Pavement Rehabilitation Methods, IIT Kanpur, 8-10th February, 2005, pp. 417-426.
15. Aravind, K. and Das, A., Industrial waste in highway construction, Pebbles, 1st issue, Society of Civil Engineers, IIT Kanpur, May, 2004.
16. Das, A., On bituminous mix design, Lecture material, Recent Trends in Bituminous Mix Design, IIT Kanpur, 11-13th August, 2003.
17. Das, A., Some considerations in bituminous mix design awaiting implementation in highway construction, International Training Program on Highway Engineering - New Technologies in Highway Construction and Contract Management, Consultancy Development Center (CDC) and New Zealand Institute of Highway Technology (NziHT): 2-4th May, 2002, New Delhi.
18. Das, A., Pavement design practices in various other guidelines, Lecture material, A Two Day Workshop on Design of Flexible Pavement with Emphasis on the New IRC:37-2001 Guidelines, IIT Kanpur, 9-10th February, 2002.
19. Das, A. and
Pandey, B. B., Emulsified bituminous mixes in
pavement construction -- An Overview, The
Journal of the Civil Engg. Society, IIT.Kharagpur, Vol., 50th Year of
20. Das, A. and Pandey, B. B., Aggregate gradation for highway construction, Everyman's Science, India, Vol.XXXII, No.4, January-March 1998, pp 171-173.
21. Das, A., Colour perceptions of traffic signs, The Journal of the Civil Engg. Society, IIT, Kharagpur, Vol.XXVII, 1992.