Chairman SSPC (2018-Present)
Qualcomm Innovation Fellow (2018-Present)
PK Kelkar Fellow (2012-2015, 2015-2018)
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Uttar Pradesh - 208016
Tel : (+91-512-259)7494
Tel : (+91-512-259)7486
- My research is in the area of Multimedia Wireless Communications.
- I supervise the Multimedia Wireless Networks Lab.
MATLAB Project Course on Massive MIMO and Millimeter Wave MIMO Technologies for 5G Wireless Networks
Our paper on "Channel Estimation in Block-Sparse Millimeter Wave Hybrid MIMO Systems: A Sparse Bayesian Learning (SBL) Approach", has been accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing.
Our paper on "Sparse Bayesian Learning-Based Target Imaging and Parameter Estimation for Monostatic MIMO Radar Systems", has been accepted for publication in IEEE Access Journal.
Our paper on "Asymptotic SER Analysis and Optimal Power Sharing for Dual-Phase and Multi-Phase Multiple-Relay Cooperative Systems", has been accepted for publication in IEEE Access Journal.
- Current Semester: EE670 Wireless Communications.
NPTEL Video Course on "Advanced 3G & 4G Wireless Mobile Communications"
Book on Modern 3G/ 4G Wireless Technologies
- PRINCIPLES OF MODERN WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS
- Published by McGraw-Hill Education
Videos of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) on Wireless Communications
- Strategy: An Introduction to Game Theory
- Principles of Modern CDMA/ MIMO/ OFDM Wireless Communications
- Probability and Random Variables/ Processes for Wireless Communications.
- Estimation for Wireless Communications - MIMO/ OFDM Cellular and Sensor Networks.
- Bayesian/ MMSE Estimation for Wireless Communications.
- Principles of Communication Systems - Part I.
- Principles of Communication Systems - Part II.
- Introduction to Wireless Communication Theory: Video Lecture 1, Video Lecture 2.
- BSNL-IITK Telecom Center of Excellence (BITCOE @ IIT Kanpur)