| Electrical Engineering
| IIT Kanpur
||Dept. of Electrical Engineering
|Chairman SSPC (2018-Present)
| Qualcomm Innovation Fellow (2018-Present)
| PK Kelkar Fellow (2012-2015, 2015-2018)
||Uttar Pradesh - 208016
| Associate Editor: Sadhana
|| Tel : +91-512-2597494
|Tel : +91-512-2597486
- My research is in the area of Multimedia Wireless Communications.
- I supervise the Multimedia Wireless Networks Lab.
MATLAB Project Course in Bangalore on 5G Wireless Technologies: Massive MIMO, mmWave MIMO, NOMA, Full Duplex (FD), OFDM/ FBMC and NB-IoT
Our paper on "Impact of Intermediate Nanomachines in Multiple Cooperative Nanomachine-Assisted Diffusion Advection Mobile Molecular Communication", has been accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Communications
Prof. Aditya Jagannatham (PI) and Prof Abhay Karandikar (Co-PI) awarded project on "Spectrum Utilization Policies and Techniques for Millimeter Wave (mmWave) MIMO-based Internet of Things (IoT) in 5G Wireless Networks" by IIMA IDEA Telecom Centre of Excellence (IITCOE)
Our paper on "Total Variation Based Joint Detection and State Estimation for Wireless Communication in Smart Grids", has been accepted for publication in IEEE Access Journal
Our project on "Sparse Signal Processing for 5G mmWave Hybrid MIMO Technology" has been selected for the Qualcomm Innovation Fellowship (QINF) 2018
Our paper on "Channel Estimation in Block-Sparse Millimeter Wave Hybrid MIMO Systems: A Sparse Bayesian Learning (SBL) Approach", has been accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing
Our paper on "Sparse Bayesian Learning-Based Target Imaging and Parameter Estimation for Monostatic MIMO Radar Systems", has been accepted for publication in IEEE Access Journal
- Current Semester: EE698Q - 5G Wireless Technologies
NPTEL Video Course on "Advanced 3G & 4G Wireless Mobile Communications"
Book on Modern 3G/ 4G Wireless Technologies
- PRINCIPLES OF MODERN WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS
- Published by McGraw-Hill Education
Videos of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) on Wireless Communications
- Strategy: An Introduction to Game Theory
- Principles of Modern CDMA/ MIMO/ OFDM Wireless Communications
- Probability and Random Variables/ Processes for Wireless Communications.
- Estimation for Wireless Communications - MIMO/ OFDM Cellular and Sensor Networks.
- Bayesian/ MMSE Estimation for Wireless Communications.
- Principles of Communication Systems - Part I.
- Principles of Communication Systems - Part II.
- Introduction to Wireless Communication Theory: Video Lecture 1, Video Lecture 2.
- BSNL-IITK Telecom Center of Excellence (BITCOE @ IIT Kanpur)