(1) Lokesh Kumar, "Performance Evaluation of a
Vegetable Oil Fuelled Compression Ignition Engine", 2002.
(2) Dharmendra Singh, "Performance of Metal
Monolith Catalytic Converter on Kerosene Fuelled Spark Ignition Engine Genset, Using Secondary Air Injection", 2002.
(3) Dhananjay Srivastava, ""Experimental
investigation of The Effect of Liner Surface Propertyies
on Wear, Friction and Surface Morphology in Non-Firing Engine
(4) Shrawan Singh, "Effect of EGR on Emissions,
Lubricating Oil and Wear in Diesel Engines", 2004.
(5) Mani Bijoy
"Numerical and Experimental Investigation of Oil Jet Cooling of
(6) Sumit Pramanik , "Development of Bio-Ceramic
Materials for Hip Joint Replacement", 2004.
(7) KVL Bharti, "Characterization of Particulates
Emissions from Diesel Engines", 2004.
(8) Deepak Agarwal, "Emissions and Performance of
Straight Vegetable Oils (Jatropha and Neem) Fuelled Direct Injection Compression Ignition
(9) Dipankar Dwivedi, "A comparative Study of
Particulates & Emission Characterization from Diesel and Biodiesel
(10) Sandeep Kumar Goyel, "Experimental and Numerical
Investigation of Jet Impingement Cooling of Piston for Controlling the
Non-Tail Pipe Emissions", 2006.
(11) Rakesh Kumar Maurya, "Combustion and Emission
Behavior of Ethanol Fuelled HCCI Engine : An Experimental
(12) Atul Dhar, "Development of Capacitance
Probes for Measurements in IC Engines", 2006.
(13) Abhay Kumar Srivastava, "Characterization and
Toxicology Studies of Particulate Matter Emitted from Straight Vegetable
Oil Fuelled Compression Ignition Engines", 2006.
(14) Vikas Kumar Katiyar, "Experimental Investigations
of Various Emulsified Fuels of Bio-Origin in CI Engines", 2006.
(15) Harish Kumar Gangwar, "Performance and Emission Testing
of various Fuel Blends on I.D.I (Mahindra) Engine", 2006.
(16) Rajveer Singh, "Development of Activated
Carbon Fiber for the Control of NOx and
Particulate Matter", 2008.
(17) Rajesh Singh, "Experimental Investigation
of Performance and Combustion of vegetable Oils and Blends as Fuel in a
Single Cylinder DICI Engine", 2009.
(18) Shaswat Jaiswal, "Numerical Simulation of
Dilute Gas-Droplet Flow with Evaporation", 2008.
(19) Abhishek Kothari, "A Comparative Study of Particulate
Matter Characterization for Biodiesel, Straight Vegetable Oil and Gasoline
fuelled Engine Exhaust", 2009.
(20) Sarveshwar Reddy "Effect of Straight Vegetable
Oils, Biodiesel and Its Blends on Fuel Injection Equipment (FIE)
(21) Akhilendra Pratap
"Development of diesel HCCI engine: Experimental investigation of
performance, emission and combustion characteristics", 2010.
(22) Vipul Chaudhary, "Experimental Spray
Characterization of Biofuels in a Constant Volume Chamber", 2010.
(23) Deepak Khurana, "Experimental Investigations
of Oxidation Stability of Biofuels and Effect of Various Antioxidants on
Stability, Engine Performance and Emissions", 2010.
(24) Jitendra Narayan Gangwar, "Comparative Chemical
Characterization of Particulates Emitted from Diesel and Biodiesel Fuelled
CRDI Engine.", 2010.
(25) Himanshu Karare, "Experimental Investigation
of Performance, Combustion and Emission Behavior of Gasoline and Alcohol Fueled SI Engine", 2011.
(26) Jithin Lukose, "Characterization of
Particulate Matter Emitted from Diesel and gasoline Fueled
HCCI Engine", 2011.
(27) Paras Gupta, "Development of Single
Cylinder CRDI Engine and Its Performance Analysis", July 2011.
(28) Tanmay Kar, "Development of Direct
Injection CNG System and Its Performance Analysis", 2011.
(29) Gajendra Singh, "Experimental Investigation
of Performance, Combustion and Emission Behavior
of Biodiesel Fueled HCCI Engine", 2012.
(30) Prakhar Bothra, "Characterization of
Different Vehicles in Campus for Particulates and Gases", 2012.
(31) Suraj Bhan
"Performance Characteristics of Biobutanol Fueled
(32) Anuj Agarwal, "Endoscopic Analysis of a
Single Cylinder Engine", 2012.
(33) Kewal Dhararmshi
, “Laser Ignition of Hydrogen – Air Mixture in a Constant Volume
June, 2013. (Presently: Mitsubishi Motor Company, Japan).
(34) Tadveer Singh Hora, “Development and Experimental
Evaluation of Port Fuel Injected HCNG Engine” August 2014. (Presently: Tata
Motors , Pune)
(35) Anuj Pal , “Prototype Development and
Experimental Evaluation of Laser Ignited Hydrogen Fueled Engine”, IIT Kanpur, September 2014.
(Presently: Eaton, Pune)
(36) Harsh Goyal
, “Microscopic and Macroscopic Spray
Characterization of Biodiesel in a Constant Volume Spray Chamber”, IIT Kanpur, October 2014.
(Presently: PhD Student, UNSW, Australia)
(37) Suresh Jagannath
PIV Investigations for In-Cylinder Flow Characterization in a Single
Cylinder Optical Research Engine”,
IIT Kanpur, August 2015. (Presently: Tata Motors, Pune)
(38) Sadaraboina Moses Vidya
Feasibility Study of Varying Composition HCNG Fuelled SI Engine Using
Dynamic Gaseous Mixing System”,
IIT Kanpur, October 2015. (Presently: Eaton, Pune)
(39) Yeshudas S Jiotode
, “Endoscopic Combustion Investigations
of Diesel Engine Fuelled with Biodiesel, Diesohol,
Diesoline and Diesosene”, IIT Kanpur, November 2015.
(Presently: Tata Motors, Pune)
(40) Krishna Kumar Yadav, “Microscopic Characterization of
Diesel and Biodiesel Spray Using Phase Doppler Interferometry”, IIT Kanpur, May 2016. (Presently: Ramswaroop Memorial College, Lucknow)
(41) Ayush Jain , “Fuel Injection Strategy Evaluation
for Ultra-Low Emission Premixed Charge Compression Ignition Engine
Kanpur, June 2016. (Presently: PhD Student, Texas A&M, College Station,
(42) Nikhil Bajpai
, “Fuel Injection Strategy and EGR
Optimization for PCCI Engine”,
IIT Kanpur, October 2016.
(43) Krishn Chandra, “Combustion Visualization and
Particulate Characterization of Waste Cooking Oil and Karanja
Biodiesel Fuelled Engine”,
IIT Kanpur, October 2016.
(44) Hemant Sharma, “Feasibility of Using Methanol-Diesel
blends in an Unmodified Compression Ignition Genset
Engine with Mechanical Fuel Injection Equipment”, IIT Kanpur, September 2017.