Department of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur, UP 208016
Tel. +91-512-2597924 (Office)
Fax : +91-512-2590063
Email : email@example.com
B.Tech -- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, 1987
M.S. -- University of Maryland College park, 1989
Ph.D. -- University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, 1993
2. Analog Circuits (PG course) (Video lecture notes)
3. Introduction to Bipolar and MOS Analog Circuits (UG course): pdf and video lecture notes
4. Introduction to Semiconductor Devices (UG Couse): pdf and video lecture notes
Some Papers Related to Teaching of Devices and Circuits:
All video lectures can be found at the Youtube Channel
(Thin film Transistors; Solar cells; LEDs; Sensors)
1. S. M. H. Rizvi and B. Mazhari, "Investigation of Traps in Thin-Film Organic Semiconductors Using Differential Analysis of Steady-State Current-Voltage Characteristics," in IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 65, no. 8, pp. 3430-3437, Aug. 2018.
2. R. Agarwal and B. Mazhari, "Floating Drain-Based Measurement of ON-State Voltage of an OTFT for Sensing Applications," in IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 65, no. 8, pp. 3460-3465, Aug. 2018.
3. R. Agarwal and B. Mazhari, "An Organic Temperature Sensor Based on Asymmetric Metal Insulator Semiconductor Capacitor With Electrically Tunable Sensing Area," in IEEE Sensors Letters, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 1-4, March 2018.
4. Rizvi, S. M. H. and Mazhari, B, An improved method for extraction of mobility from space charge limited current in organic semiconductor films, Journal of Applied Physics, 2017
5. Ankita Gangwar and Baquer Mazhari, A Thin film transistor with high drain current induced by a trap-assisted electric double layer, IEEE Trans. Electron devices, 2016
6. Ankita Gangwar and Baquer Mazhari, A Current-Induced Channel Organic Thin-Film Transistor, IEEE Trans. Electron devices, 63 (1), 459-464, 2016
7. Ashish K. Agarwal, Rajesh Agarwal and B. mazhari Channel Pinch-Off Near Drain In Top Contact Organic Thin Film Transistor, IEEE Electron Device Lett., vol.36, no.9, pp.947-949, Sept. 2015
8. M. N. Islam and B. Mazhari, Organic Thin Film Transistors with Asymmetrically Placed Source and Drain Contact, IEEE Trans. Electron devices, 2014.
9. Traps signature in steady state current-voltage characteristics of organic diode, Rizvi, S. M. H. and Mantri, P. and Mazhari, B., Journal of Applied Physics, 115, 244502 (2014)
10. Prachi Mantri, S.M.H. Rizvi, B. Mazhari, Estimation of built-in voltage from steady-state current-voltage characteristics of organic diodes, Organic Electronics, Volume 14, Issue 3, August 2013, Pages 2034-2038.
11. Vinay Kumar Singh and Baquer Mazhari, Measurement of threshold voltage in organic thin film transistors, Appl. Phys. Lett. 102, 253304 , June 2013.
12. Arun Tej Mallajosyula, S. Sundar Kumar Iyer, Baquer Mazhari, Charge transport in polythiophene:fullerene:nanotube bulk heterojunction photovoltaic devices investigated by impedance spectroscopy, Current Applied Physics, June 2013
13. M. N. Islam and B. Mazhari, Organic Thin Film Transistors with Asymmetrically Placed Source and Drain Contact, Organic Electronics, Volume 14, Issue 3, March 2013, Pages 862-867.
14. Ashish K. Agarwal, and B. mazhari, Simultaneous Extraction of Source and Drain Resistances inTop Contact Organic Thin Film Transistors From a Single Test Structure, Organic Electronics: physics, materials, applications 13 (11) , pp. 2659-2666, Nov. 2012.
15. Mallajosyula, Arun Tej, Iyer, S. Sundar Kumar; Mazhari Baquer,Capacitance-voltage characteristics of P3HT:PCBM bulk heterojunction solar cells with ohmic contacts and the impact of single walled carbon nanotubes on them, Org. Electronics, Volume 13, Issue 7, July 2012, Pages 1158-1165.
16. Vinay K. Singh, Baquer Mazhari, Impact of scaling of dielectric thickness on mobility in top-contact pentacene organic thin film transistors , J. Appl. Phys. 111, 034905 , Feb 2012
17. Vinay K. Singh, Ashish K. Agarwal and Baquer Mazhari, Measurement of Source Resistance in Top Contact Organic Thin Film Transistors, IEEE Electron Device Lett., EDL-9, March 2012
18. Vinay K. Singh, Baquer Mazhari, Accurate characterization of organic thin film transistors in the presence of gate leakage current, AIP ADVANCES 1, 042123 (2011)