- Research Interests: Density Functional Theory, Many-body Physics, Excited State DFT.
- Other Interests: Variational Calculus, Unix Shell Scripting, Ancient History, Carnatic Music, Badminton.
- Ph.D. in Physics, IIT Kanpur, 2009-Till now.
- M.Sc in Physics (Part of M.Sc - Ph.D Programme, M.Sc-3yr), IIT Kanpur, 2009
- B.Sc (MPC), Dr. V. S. Krishna Govt. Degree College, Andhra University, Vishakapatnam, 2005
- Graduate teaching assistant in Physics 101 Lab, IIT Kanpur, December 2008 - December 2009.
- Graduate teaching assistant in Physics 103, IIT Rajasthan, January 2010 - May 2010.
- Graduate teaching assistant in Physics 103, IIT Kanpur, July 2011 - December 2011.
- Taught Physics and Mathematics to IIT-JEE students, 2005-2006.
- Date of Birth: February 4th, 1985 (Vijayawada, A.P, India)
- Parents: M. V. Subba Rao and M. Radha