Doctoral ThesEs Guided
1. P. Basak (1975): Non-Darcy Flow through Porous Media and its Applications to Transient
2. K. Kurma Rao (1975): Analysis of Initially Bent and Imperfect piles.
3. P. K. Basudhar (1976): Some Applications of Mathematical Programming Techniques for
Stability Problems in Geotechnical Engineering.
4. A. Armugam (1976): Deterministic and Probabilistic Analysis of Straight and Bent Piles.
5. P. P. Vitkar (1978): Prediction, Reliability, and Improvement of Foundation Behaviour on
6. S. Chandra (1979): Analysis of Beams and Plates on Nonlinear Foundation
7. S. Bandhyopadhyay (1980): Some Studies in the Analysis of Piles subjected to Dynamic
8. K. S. Ramakrishna (1981): Some Applications of Probabilistic Models in Geotechnical
9. R. S. Karmarkar (1982): Settlement Analysis of Annular Footings.
10. N. B. S. Rao (1982): Studies on Empirical Modelling of Soil Behaviour.
11. C. R. K. Sarma (1983): Analysis of Single Pile Subjected to Axial, Lateral, and
12. R. G. Kale (1984): Analysis of Deformation of Normally Consolidated Clay without and
13. C. Ghosh (1992): Modelling and Analysis of Reinforced Foundation Beds.
14. N. K. Pitchumani (1993): Reinforced Foundation Beds: Soil - Reinforced Strip
15. Y. M. Park (1993): Study of Plastic Board Drain Treated Ground (Co-supervisor) - Saga
16. N. Sabhahit (1994): Stability Analysis Soil Reinforcement Problems - A Nonlinear
Programming Approach (Co-supervisor).
17. M. Alamgir (1996): Analysis of Soft Ground Reinforced by Columnar Inclusions
(Co-supervisor) - Saga University.
18. N.Gurung (1999): Geotechnical Observations, Deformation Analyses and Theoretical
Formulations of Pullout Tests on Planar Reinforcements (Co-supervisor) - Saga
19. J.K.Sharma (2000): Analysis and Settlement of Granular Pile(s) - Single, In Group and with Raft