I am a Ph.D. student in the Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Indian Institute of Technoly (IIT), Kanpur. I have submitted by thesis titled "Distribuited and Online Learning with Stochastic Gradient Methods" on 3 July, 2018. I am working in the area of Signal Processing for Communications and Networks under the supervision of Dr. Ketan Rajawat.
Recently I completed a Journeyman Fellowship at the U.S. Army Research Laboratory in Adelphi, MD with Dr. Alec Koppel. We developed a memory-efficient online method for risk-aware learning with kernels.
- Stochastic Optimization in Multi agent Networks
- Dynamic Convex Optimization
- Wireless Communications
- Demand Side Management in Smart Grid
- Machine Learning
- Worked with Dr. Alec Koppel at Computational and Information Sciences Directorate at (CISD) U.S. Army Research Laboratory in Adelphi, MD, U.S.A. (Oct.-2017 - Feb. 2018).
- Worked with Dr. Marceau Coupechoux at Laboratory Treatment and Communication of Information (LTCI), Telecom ParisTech, Paris, France (May 2017-June 2017).
- Tutorial conducted by my supervisor Dr. Ketan Rajawat at NCC 2018, India. [slides]