1. Doctor of Philosophy, Ph.D. (Civil), 1976, I.I.T. Kanpur, Soil Mech. and Found. Engg.
2. Master of Technology, M.Tech. (Civil), 1971, I.I.T. Kanpur, Soil Mech. and Found.
3. Bachelor of Engg., B.E. (Civil), 1968, Univ. of Burdwan, West Bengal/Regional Engg. College, Durgapur, Civil Engg.
4. Higher Secondary, 1963, Board of Secondary Education, West Bengal/Ramakrishna Mission High School, Science stream.
1. Basudhar, P.K. (1976), “Some Applications of Mathematical Programming Techniques to Stability Problems in Geotechnical Engineering,” Ph.D. thesis, I.I.T. Kanpur.
2. Basudhar, P.K. (1971), “Flexural Behaviour of Axially and Laterally Loaded Piles,” M.Tech. thesis, I.I.T. Kanpur.
HOME PUBLICATION THESIS GUIDED PATENTS & AWARDS COURSE TAUGHT