37. Pandey D. K., Mishra S. K., Moving orifice Circular Liquid Column Damper for Controlling Torsionally Coupled Vibrations, Journal of Fluids and Structures, 82,357-374, 2018.
36. Riya C. George, Mishra S. K., Dwivedi M., Mahalanobis Distance among the Phase Portraits as Damage Feature, Journal of Structural Health Monitoring,17,4, 2018.
35. Gur S., Frantziskonis G. N., Mishra S. K. Thermally Modulated Shape Memory Alloy Friction Pendulum (tmSMA-FP) for Substantial Near-fault Earthquake Structure Protection, Journal of Structural Control and Health Monitoring, 24,11,2017.
34. Bhowmick S., Mishra S. K., Ferrous SMA (FNCATB) based Superelastic Friction Bearing Isolator (S-FBI) Subjected to Pulse type Ground Motions, Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. 100, 34-48, 2017.
33. Riya C. George, Mishra S. K., Structural Interrogation using Phase Space Topology Changes of the Wind Induced Responses, Journal of Vibration and Control, 1077546317701661, 2017.
32. Riya C. George, Paul B., Mishra S. K., Phase Space Interrogation of Empirical Response Modes for Seismically Excited Structures, Mechanical System and Signal Processing,91, 250-265, 2017.
31. Roy B. K., Chakraborty S., Mishra S. K., Seismic Vibration Control of Bridges with Excessive Isolator Displacements, Earthquakes and Structures, 10, 6, 1451-1465, 2016.
30. Rajesh S., Babel K., Mishra S. K., Reliability Based Assessment of the Municipal Solid Waste Landfill Slope, Journal of Hazardous, Toxic and Radioactive Waste Management, ASCE. 21(2), 2017.
29. Bhowmick S., Mishra S. K., FNCATB Superelastic Damper for Seismic Vibration Mitigation, Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures. 1-16, 2016, doi: 0.1177/1045389X15620039
28. Gur S., Mishra S. K., Roy K., Stochastic Seismic Response of Building with Super-elastic Damper, Mechanical System and Signal Processing, 72, 642-659, 2016.
27. Mishra S. K., Gur S., Chakraborty S., Stochastic response of bridge isolated by Shape-Memory-Alloy-Rubber Bearing subjected to Random Earthquakes, Journal of Bridge Engineering, ASCE, 04015071, 2015.
26. Shinozuka M., Ray Chaudhuri S., Mishra S. K., Shape-Memory-Alloy Supplemented Laminated-Rubber-Bearing (SMA-LRB) for Seismic Isolation, Probabilistic Engineering Mechanics , 41, 34-45, 2015.
25. Gur S., Mishra S. K., Frantziskonis G. N. Thermo-mechanical strain rate dependent behavior of SMAs as vibration dampers and comparison to conventional dampers, Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, doi: 10.1177/1045389X15588628, 2015.
24. Roy S., Mishra S. K., Chakraborty S., Performance of alternative Wavelet basis for feature based damage detection in structures, Life Cycle Reliability and Safety Engineering, 1, 4, 29-37, 2015.
23. Gur S., Roy K., Mishra S. K., Tuned Liquid Column Ball Damper for Seismic Vibration Control, Journal of Structural Control and Health Monitoring. doi: 10.1002/stc.1740, 2015
22. Gur S., Mishra S. K., Bhowmick S., Chakraborty S., Compliant Liquid Column Damper Modified By Shape Memory Alloy Device for Seismic Vibration Control, Journal of Smart Materials and Structures, 23, 105009, 2014, Institute of Physics.
21. Das S., Gur S., Mishra S. K., Chakraborty S., Optimal Performance of Base Isolated Building Considering Limitation on Excessive Isolator Displacement, Structure and Infrastructure Engineering, 11(7), 904-917, 2015.
20. Gur S., Mishra S. K., Chakraborty S., Stochastic Optimization of Shape-Memory-Alloy- Rubber-Bearing (SMARB) for Isolating Buildings against Random Earthquake, Journal of Structural Control and Health Monitoring, 21, 9, 1222-1239, 2014.
19. Das S., Mishra S. K. Optimal Performance of Buildings Isolated by Shape-Memory-Alloy-Rubber-Bearing under Random Earthquakes, International Journal for Computational Methods in Engineering Science and Mechanics, 15,3, 2014.
18. Mishra S. K., Gur S., Chakraborty S. "An improved Tuned Mass Damper (SMA-TMD) by Shape-Memory-Alloy Spring," Journal of Smart Materials and Structures, Institute of Physics, 22, 9, 2013.
17.Gur S., Mishra S. K., "Multi-objective Stochastic-Structural-Optimization of Shape-Memory-Alloy assisted Pure-Friction Bearing for Isolating Building against Random Earthquakes," Soil Dynamics and earthquake Engineering,54,(1-16), 2013.
16. Gur S., Mishra S. K., Chakraborty S., "Performance Assessment of Building Isolated by Shape-Memory-Alloy-Rubber-Bearing (SMARB) and Conventional Elastomeric Bearing under Near-fault Earthquakes," Journal of Structural Control and Health Monitoring, 21,4,449-465, 2013.
15. Mishra S. K., Roy B. K., Chakraborty S. “Reliability-Based-Design-Optimization of Base Isolated Buildings Considering Stochastic System Parameters Subjected to Random Earthquakes, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 75, 123-133, 2013.
14. Mishra S. K. and Chakraborty S. “Performance of base isolated building subjected to stochastic earthquake considering system parameter uncertainty”, International Journal of Acoustics and Vibration, 18 (1), 7-19, 2013.
13. Roy B. K., Chakraborty S., Mishra S. K. “Robust optimum design of base isolation system in seismic vibration control of structures under uncertain bounded system parameters”, Journal of Vibration and Control, 20, 2014, 20(5),786-800.
12. Mishra S. K. and De A. “Coupling of reaction and hydrodynamics around a reacting block modeled by Lattice Boltzmann Method (LBM)”, Computers and Fluids, 71, 30, 91-97, 2013.
11. De A., and Mishra S. K. "Simulation of Chemical Reactions Induced by Droplet in a Phase Seperating Media Using Lattice Boltzmann-kinetic Monte Carlo framework", Computers and Fluids, 89,133-142, 2014.
10. Mishra S. K., Paik J. K., Atluri S. N., ‘‘Modeling of the Inhibition-Mechanism Triggered by ‘Smartly’ Sensed Interfacial Stress Corrosion and Cracking’’, Computer Modeling in Engineering and Sciences, 1427,1,1-30, 2009.
9. Mishra S.R., Mishra S.K. “Probabilistic Simulation of orthotropic-deck Bridge under random live load” Journal of Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 15, 1,139-160, 2010.
8. Mishra S. K., Deymier P. A., Muralidharan K., Frantziskonis G., Simunovic S., Pannala S., “ Modeling the Coupling of Reaction Kinetics and Hydrodynamics in a Collapsing Cavity”, Ultrasonic Sonochemistry, 17,1,258-265, 2010.
7. Mishra S. K., Ray Chaudhuri S., Chakraborty S., Frantziskonis G., “Spectral Characterization of the Stochastically Simulated Vehicle Queue on Bridges”, Engineering with Computer, 25, 4, 367-378, 2009.
6. Mishra S. K., Mishra S. R. ‘‘Wavelet-Based Identification of Dominant Scales of Self-Affine Road Roughness in Context of Riding Comfort in Vehicles’’, Journal of Geotechnics and Geologoical Engineering, an International Journal, 27, 4, 473-484, 2008.
5. Mishra S. K., Muralidharan K., Deymier, P. A., Frantziskonis G., Simunovic S., Pannala S. ‘‘Wavelet Based Spatial Scaling of Coupled Reaction Diffusion Fields”, International Journal for Multiscale Computational Engineering, 6, 4, 281-297, 2008.
4. Muralidharan, K., Mishra, S. K., Nukala, P., Simunovic, S., Deymier, P. A., Frantziskonis, G. “Dynamic Compound Wavelet Matrix Method for Multiphysics and Multiscale Problems”, Physical Review E,77, 026714, 2008.
3. Mishra S. K., Muralidharan K., Simunovic, S., Daw, C.S., Nukala, P., Fox, R. O., Deymier, P. A., Frantziskonis G. “Spatiotemporal Compound Wavelet Matrix Framework for Multiscale/Multiphysics Reactor Simulation: Case Study of a Heterogeneous Reaction/Diffusion System”, International Journal of Chemical Reactor Engineering, 6, A28, 2008.
2. Mishra, S. K., Muralidharan K., Deymier, P. A., Frantziskonis G., Simunovic S., Pannala S. (2008)‘‘Wavelet Based Spatial Scaling of Coupled Reaction Diffusion Fields’’, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, Berlin, 5102. Computational Science-ICCS, 301-310, 2008.
1. Frantziskonis G., Mishra S. K, Pannala S., Simunovic S., Daw C. S., Nukala P., Fox R. O., Pierrie A. Deymier, ‘‘Wavelet-Based Spatiotemporal Multiscaling in Diffusion Problems with Chemically Reactive Boundary’’, International Journal for Multiscale Computational Engineering, 4,5-6, 755-770, 2006.