Workshop/ Short Term Course Conducted:
1. Short course for polytechnic teachers entitled "Industrial Application of Microprocessors" from 26th Feb. 1998 to 4th March 1998 at IIT Kanpur.
2. National Workshop on "Electric Power Quality" during Nov. 9-10, 2004.
3. Short Course on "Design and Analysis of Microcontroller-based System with Embedded Technology" during Aug. 11-15, 2008 at IIT Kanpur.
1. "Development of a Microcomputer (IBM PC compatible) Based Flexible PWM Inverter for Induction Motor Drives" - a collaborative project sponsored by Automation Division, TISCO, Jamshedpur and Electrical Engineering Department, IIT, Kharagpur ( January to March 1993).
2. "Simulation of Cycloconverter-fed Vector Controlled Synchronous Motor Drive" - Sponsored by BHEL, Bangalore and ER & DC, Trivandrum -: (Completed in Dec., 1996)
3. "A Microcontroller-based Solid State Flight Data Recorder", HAL, Korwa (Sept. 1999 - Jan. 2000)
4. "Development of Battery Power Pack and Associated Electronics for INFOTHELA", Media Lab Asia Project, 2002.
5. "Development of a 250 VA, 400 Hz Single-phase Soft-switching Inverter for Airborne Application", HAL Lucknow, 2006
6. "Simulation of a Vector Controlled Induction Motor Drive", Lohia Starlinger, Kanpur, Oct 2012-Oct 2013
7. "Development of a Universal Active Power Filter for Power Distribution System", PGCIL, New Delhi, June 2014-Dec. 2015
8. "Design and Development of Control and Protection for Hybrid Renewable Integration", NTPC, NETRA, Dec 2016-May 2018
Principal Investigator of Projects Completed/ Continuing:
1. A microcontroller based RTU for power system application, Technology Development Mission Project (1998-2001).
2. A flexible harmonic and power factor controller, Sponsored by Central Bureau of Irrigation and Power, New Delhi, May 2000.
3. Modernization of Power Electronics Laboratory, Sponsored by MHRD, Delhi, 1998-2000.
4. A Utility Friendly Four Quadrant Induction Motor Drive System for Traction and Industrial Applications. Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi, 2002-2005.
5. Design and Development of Remote Terminal Unit Suitable for Outdoor Operation. Central Power Research Institute, Bangalore, 2004-2006.
Principal Co-Investigator of Projects Completed/ Continuing:
1. Development of Load Power Factor Compensator and Harmonic Suppressor Systems for Industrial and Commercial Loads. Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi (1998-2002). (Co-PI)
1. Patent No.: 198 457 Dated 24.12.1998, Auto-start-up and reversible speed control apparatus for a synchronous motor drive
2. A Power Supply System for Electronic Device Filed in 2007.
Visited John F. Welch Technology Centre, GE India Technology Centre, Bangalore from 2nd July 2008 to 17th July 2008 and from 1st June 2009 to 30th June 2009 as a consultant.