Tarun Kanti Ghosh
Department of Physics
Indian Institute of Technology-Kanpur
Kanpur 208 016
Tel: +91-512-259-7276 (office)
- Spintronics: electronic and transport properties of spin-orbit coupled electron/hole systems
- Degenerate ultra-cold atomic gases
OpeningsWe are seeking applications from highly motivated individuals for a short-term project (2-4 months) in my research group at IIT Kanpur. The project involves theoretical investigation of ultracold atoms in optical lattice.
The candidate is expected to have a strong background in quantum mechanics and should be competent with numerical methods and programming.
For additional details please contact Budhaditya Chatterjee (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tarun Kanti Ghosh (email@example.com)
- Tutul Biswas and Tarun Kanti Ghosh, Magnetotransport properties of the α-T3 model, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 28, 495302 (2016).
- Alestin Mawrie, Pushpajit Halder, Barun Ghosh and Tarun Kanti Ghosh, Electrical and optical conductivities of hole gas in p-doped bulk III-V semiconductors, Journal of Applied Physics 120, 124309 (2016).
- Alestin Mawrie and Tarun Kanti Ghosh, Optical conductivity of a two-dimensional electron gas with anisotropic Rashba spin-orbit interaction at the interface of LaAlO3/SrTiO3, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 28, 425302 (2016).
- Alestin Mawrie and Tarun Kanti Ghosh , Drude weight and optical conductivity of a two-dimensional heavy hole gas with k-cubic spin-orbit interactions, Journal of Applied Physics 119, 044303 (2016).