Gyanesh Singh (Advisor:
Tarun Gupta & D. Paul)
Title: Investigation of ambient aerosol load, size distribution, and physico-chemical transformation using bulk chemical characterization and stable isotopic (Cand N) compositions.
Title: Open-system isotopic evolution models of Earth: Implications for core formation, late accretion, and crust-mantle differentiation.
Title: Origin of silicic magma in the Deccan Large Igneous Province.
Title: Estimating the average composition of the Indian upper continental crust.
Ajit Singh (PhD., 2014, Advisors: R. Sinha & D. Paul)
Title: Subsurface stratigraphy, sediment geochemistry, and paleoclimatic reconstruction in Ghaggar plains in NW India: linkage of landscape evolution and cultural heritage.
Jyoti Chandra (PhD., 2017, Advisor: D. Paul)
Title: The role of mantle plume in the generation of carbonatites and associated alkaline silicate rocks from Amba Dongar, Gujarat, India.
(PhD., 2020, Advisor: D. Paul)
Title: Geochemistry of sediments from Chilika lagoon and northwest Indo-Gangetic alluvial plain: reconstruction of paleoclimate and catchment erosion variabilities in the late Quaternary.
M. Tech. (On-going)
- Anchana P (2020-2022). Thesis: Geopchemical charcteristization of Peat.
- Subhajit Chakraborty (2020-2022). Thesis:
M. Tech (Completed)
- Yashodhara (2019-2021). Thesis: petrography and geochemistry of rocks from the deccan province, Dewas, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Md Tauseef (2018-2020). Thesis: Geochemistry of a loess-paleosol sequence from Kashmir Valley, India: implication for late Pleistocene climate.
- Puja Dey (2017-2019). Thesis: Textural and Compositional variability in Basalt within Deccan Traps borehole in Koyna region, Maharashtra.
- Rahul Singh (2016-2018). Thesis: Physicochemical characteristics of soils from the Critical Zone Observatory in the Ganga Basin.
- Tapas Kumar Nahak (2016-2018). Thesis: Origin of Rajmahal volcanic province and its link to the Kerguelen mantle plume.
- Gaurav Sharma (2014-2016, IITK)- advisors: B. Lohani & D. Paul. Thesis: Characterizing response of laser scanners for some common archaeological materials
- Aqib Jamal Ansari (2014-2016). Thesis: Presence of recycled oceanic crust in Amba Dongar carbonatites: constraints from Re-Os isotope systematics
- Abhinav Uniyal (2014-2016). Thesis: Stable carbon and oxygen isotope composition of carbonatites from Amba Dongar, Gujarat, India.
- Gyanesh Singh (2013-2015). Thesis: Stable carbon isotope composition of Black carbon (BC) in PM2.5 aerosol particles from Kanpur, India: An attempt for source identification.
- Shuvam Gupta (2013-2015). Thesis: Optimization of WD-XRF analytical technique to measure elemental abundance in PM2.5 dust collected on quartz-fibre filter.
- Manish Yadav (2012-2014). Thesis: Sub-surface stratigraphy and sediment geochemistry of Kosi megafan, India
- Seema Kumari (2012-2014). Thesis: Modeling Geochemical Evolution of Earth's Terrestrial Reservoirs.
- Sharath M. N. (2012-2014)- advisors: A. Das & D. Paul. Thesis: Experimental Studies on Aggregate Durability.
- Soumyajit Koley (2012-2014). Thesis: Cost-benefit analysis of arsenic remediation and disposal practices in North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India.
- Mohd Amir (2011-2013). Thesis: Inferences on Sediment Provenance and Paleoclimate using Major, Trace and Sr-Nd Isotopic Compositional Variations in Alluvial Sediments from Sirhind, Punjab, India.
- Imran Khan (2010-2012). Thesis: Micromorphology and Geochemistry of modern Alfisol from Nainital, India: Paleoclimate climate implication.
- Priya Kundley (2010-2012)- advisors: S. Guha & D. Paul. Thesis: Uptake of chromium and arsenic from waste water by duckweed.
- Nikhil Upadhye (Dual Degree), graduated in Dec 2013. Thesis: Modeling crustal evolution and heat flow using forward transport models.
- Swati (Dual Degree), graduated in June 2012. Thesis: Inferences on layering and structure of earth's mantle from global surface heat flow and geochemical constraints.
- Melvin Thomas Joseph (Dual Degree), graduated in Apr 2012. Thesis: Assessment of soil characteristics and metal contamination in jajmau area, Kanpur, India.
- Manu Rastogi (Dual Degree, IITK)- advisor, graduted in Jan 2012. Thesis: Geochemistry and weathering history of buried river sediments from Ghaggar plains, NW India.
- Dr. Om Praksh Pandey- Postdoctoral Fellow at IITK (2019-)
- Dr. Neeraj Awasthi- Postdoctoral Fellow at IITK (2015-2018)
- Dr. Angela Beatriz Leal- Visiting Associate Professor, Institute of Geosciences, University Federal of Bahia, Brazil (March 2006- March 2007)
- Dr. Grzegorz Skrzypek- Postdoctoral Fellow at UTSA (Sept 2005 - Aug 2007)
- Prashant Misra (email@example.com)
- Abhishek Kumar
Ph.D - Scholar
M.Tech - Scholar
Senior Project Associate