Dr. Deepika SwamiAssistant Professor
Department of Sustainable Energy Engineering
- Ph.D. in Climate Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) (2014- 2019).
Current research activities
- Decarbonizing energy-intensive industries in India,
- IIT Kanpur to become carbon neutral by 2027,
- Optimizing biomass supply chain,
- Evaluating renewable energy schemes of India,
- Exploring pathways for transition towards renewable energy,
- Climate change risk assessment, and
- Adaptation & resilience community level.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Sustainable Energy Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (December 2021-Current)
- Climate change scientist, Department of Forest, Ecology, and Environment, Government of Karnataka, Environmental Management Policy Research Institute (EMPRI) (October 2020-December 2021)
- Post-doctoral Fellow, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (March-September, 2020)
- Research Associate, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (October, 2019-Feburary, 2020)
- Senior Associate: Research and Content, Quantinsti, Data science and algorithmic trading firm (July-October, 2019)