Dr. Kallol Mondal
- Physical Metallurgy, Glassy Alloys
- Corrosion and oxidation behavior of metallic glass and its devitrified states (nanocrystalline states), Magnesium alloys.
- Thermodynamics and Kinetic analysis of Glassy alloys, Physical metallurgy and phase transformation.
- Development of bulk metallic glass and nanocrystalline coating.
- Development of rail/wheel/axle steels for Indian railways.
- Development of multi-phase high strength and ductile construction steels.
- Development of nanoporous metal and ceramics template for catalysis.
- Deformation behavior of bulk metallic glass.