1. Swarnajayanti Fellowship, Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India (Mar.
2018-Mar. 2023): Rs. 136.38 Lakhs
PI: “Hip Joint Replacement System”
2. Department of Biotechnology (DBT)(Nov. 2015-Nov. 2020) Rs. 11.41 lakhs (Total: Rs.
Coordinator (IIT Kanpur): Programme Support on Translational Research on Biomaterials for Orthopaedic and Dental applications”
3. Virtual Laboratory project – Phase II (MHRD) (Sep. 2014 – Apr. 2019) Rs. 119.2 Lakhs
Coordinator:Integration of Virtual Labs at IIT Kanpur
4. Virtual Laboratory project – Phase III (MHRD) (Apr. 2018 – Apr. 2020) Rs. 113.2 Lakhs
Coordinator: Integration of Virtual Labs at IIT Kanpur
5. Cieba Inc.: Rs. 9.62 lakhs
Co-PI: Evaluation of Chemical A and Chemical C required for Polishing and Enhancing Durability of Ceramic Tiles
6. IMPRINT (Impacting Research Innovation and Technology), MHRD (Nov. 2018-Nov.2020): Rs. 44.5 lakhs
PI: High Temperature Materials for Thermal Protection Systems
7. Department of Science and Technology (Technology Systems Development Program,
TSDP) (May 2016-May 2020) Rs. 56.52 lakhs (Total: Rs. 12.24 Crores)
Co-PI: “Laser Assisted Materials Processing (LAMP)”
8. Naval International (Cooperative Opportunities in Science and Technology Program, NICOP) (Jun. 2016-Jun. 2018): Rs. 40 lakhs
PI: Antifouling Low-Drag Coatings of Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene: Role of ZnO Nano/Micro Structures
9. Department of Science and Technology: Rs. 85.80 lakhs (to be submitted)
Co-PI (IIT Kanpur): Research On Production And Utilization Of Methanol & Di-Methyl
10. Board of Nuclear Research (Jun. 2013- Jun. 2016) Rs. 58.22 Lakhs
PI: “Oxidation of Graphite and Protective Coatings”.
11. Indian Space and Research Organisation (Jul. 2013-Jul. 2015) Rs. 21.94 Lakhs
PI: “Plasma Exposure Damage of Ultra High Temperature Ceramics”.
12. Indian Space and Research Organisation (Mar. 2012-Mar. 2014) Rs. 13.58 Lakhs
PI: “Role of Particle Size of Yttria Stabilized Zirconia on the Wear Resistance of the Plasma
13. CARE grant from IIT Kanpur (Dec. 2013) Rs. 56 lakhs
PI: “Non Contact Optical Profilometer”
14. Department of Science and Technology IIT Kanpur (Jul. 2011-Jul. 2013) Rs. 29.48 Lakhs
PI: “Enhanced Ionic Conductivity of Solid Oxide Fuel Cell via nano-CeO2 reinforcement in YSZ Electrolyte”
15. Naval International Cooperative Opportunities in Science and Technology Program
PI: “Plasma Sprayed Nano-Ceria-Alumina Composite Coatings for Catalytic Conversion of Combustion Gases”
Collaborator: Dr. Xiaolin Zheng (Stanford University, CA, USA)
16. Virtual Laboratory project (MHRD) (Jun. 2010-Mar. 2013) Rs. 43.84 Lakhs
Sole PI: "Material Response to Microstructural-, Mechanical- and Thermal- Stimuli".
17. Department of Biotechnology (May 2009- Oct. 2012) Rs. 52.03 Lakhs
PI: “Investigation on Developing Ultrahigh Molecular Weight Polyethylene-Hydoxyapatite -Carbon Nanotube Biocomposite for Biomedical
-Carbon Nanotube Biocomposite for Biomedical
18. Indian Space and Research Organisation (Mar. 2009-Nov. 2011) Rs. 15.50 Lakhs
Sole PI: “Corrosion protection of Mg-Li Alloys”
19. E-Book Development (MHRD) (Apr. 2010-Apr. 2011) Rs. 32.21 Lakhs
Sole PI: “Co-PI: “E-book on Materials Science and Engineering””
20. CARE grant from IIT Kanpur (Nov. 2009) Rs. 45 lakhs
PI: “High Temperature Electrochemical Test Station”
21. Initiation Grant, IIT Kanpur (Dec. 2008-Dec. 2009) Rs. 10 lakhs
PI: "Electrostatic Spraying of Bioactive Ceramic Reinforced Polymer Bio-coating"