Dr. P M Prasad
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
Back to Home Page | Department Page | IITK Page
Business, Consumer and Government: Economic and Legal Perspectives (India and Germany), New Delhi, Mittal Publications, 2001
"Environmental Protection: The Role of Regulatory System in India" in Chapter 18 in a book on Ecology and Human Well-Being edited by Pushpam Kumar and B. Sudhkara Reddy, Sage Publications, New Delhi, 2007, pp. 303-332.
A book review on Environmental Law and Policy: Cases, Materials and Statutes, Journal of the Indian Law Institute, Vol. 44, Number 3, July- September 2002, pp. 434-437, Environmental Law and Policy in India: Cases, Materials and Statutes by S. Divan and A. Rosencranz, Oxford University Press, New Delhi, 2001, pp. 837.
1. "Environmental Protection: The Role of Regulatory System in India", Economic and Political Weekly, Vol. 41, Number 13, April 1, 1278-1288.
2. “WTO and Its Implications for Sustainable Development: The Role of Engineers” Directions (Interface between Economics and Technology), Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Vol. 7 (4), May 2006, pp. 86- 91.
1. "Environmental Protection: The Role of Liability System in India", Economic and Political Weekly, Vol. 39, Number 3, January 17-23, 257-269.
1. Dr. Manoj Dalvi, Dr. P. Murali Prasad and Dr. Blaine Walgren, “Hedging Judicial Risks: An Application to US versus Microsoft”, Northeast Business & Economic Association Conference Proceedings, Montclair State University, Montclair, New Jersey, October 3-4, 2003.
1. "The relative efficiency of Liability vs. Regulation in providing incentives to the tortfeasor" Journal of the Indian Law Institute, Vol. 41, Numbers 3&4, pp.405-428.