Home | Research | People | Publications | Awards | Events | Gallery
Yogesh Singh Chauhan
Associate Professor & Swarnajayanti Fellow Editor of IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices WL125, Department of Electrical Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Kanpur, U.P. - 208016, India
Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone No.: +91-512-6797257 (landline), +91-9044288324 (mobile), Fax: +91-512-2590063 Internal : 7244
Lab: NanoLab (WL-215)
- Our industry standard ASM-GaN-HEMT Model is now available in EDA tools - AWR Microwave Office, AMCAD-IVCAD, Keysight, Parameter Extraction Video, Silvaco-SmartSpice, Harmony, Utmost-IV.
- Videos of short course on Modeling and Simulation of Nano-Transistors.
- Recently, we have signed NDA to collaborate on new technology development with TagoreTech, Maxlinear, Applied Materials, Global Foundries.
- Development and Support of our industry standard ASM-GaN model (ASM-GaN-HEMT website)
- Compact modeling of advanced semiconductor devices
- BSIM model development & support (with BSIM Group at University of California Berkeley)
- DC, CV and RF Characterization
- Atomistic Simulation of Nanoscale Devices
- Postdoc position - Ph.D. in electrical/electronics engineering or physics with experience in circuit design, device physics, modeling/simualtion/characterization, bandstructure, transport etc. Salary is in the range of Rs. 27000-56000.
- RA position - M.Tech. in electrical/electronics engineering or physics with experience in RF CMOS, device physics, modeling/simulation/characterization, bandstructure, transport etc.
- Ph.D. positions - Motivated B.Tech. and M.Tech. students with strong academic background are encouraged to send their CV.
- EE681 (Compact Modeling)
- EE616 (Semiconductor Device Modeling)
- EE614 (Solid State Devices - I)
- EE370 (Digital Electronics and Microprocessor Technology)
- EE210 (Microelectronics - I)
- ESC201A (Introduction to Electronics)
- EE381A-EC Labortory
- Vice-Chairman of IEEE U.P. section (2018-2019)
- Convener, Department Postgraduate Committee, IIT Kanpur (2017-2018)
- Convener of Award and recognition committee of IEEE U.P. section (2017)
- Founding Chairperson - IEEE Electron Devices Society U.P. chapter (2016-2018)
- Warden in-charge, Hall 10 IIT Kanpur (2015-2016)
- Warden, Hall 10 IIT Kanpur (2014-2015)
- Executive committee member of IEEE U.P. section (2013-2015, 2017)
- Member, DPGC committee IIT Kanpur (2012-2017)
|2015 onwards||IIT Kanpur||Associate Professor||Teaching and Research|
|2012-2015||IIT Kanpur||Assistant Professor||Teaching and Research|
|2010-2012||University of California Berkeley||Postdoctoral fellow and BSIM Program Manager||BSIM Model development & support DC, CV and RF Characterization|
|2010||Tokyo Institutre of Technology, Tokyo, Japan||Postdoctoral Fellow||Modelling and Simulation of MEMS|
|2007-2010||IBM Bangalore||Manager/Advisory Research Engineer||Compact Model Extraction, Testsite Design|
|2003-2004||ST Microelectronics||Associate Design Engineer||VLSI I/O Library|