- Senior Editor, Langmuir, American Chemical Society (2020 - ).
- Member of the Editorial Advisory Board, Physics of Fluids, American Institute of Physics (2019-2020).
- Member of the Editorial Advisory Board, Langmuir, American Chemical Society (2018-2019).
- Academy excellence award of the Defense Research and Development Organization 2019 (Declared in 2021).
- Distinguished Teacher Award of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (2018).
- Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Award in Engineering Sciences (2015).
- RPG Life Sciences M. M. Sharma Gold Medal (IICHE) (2017).
- C. N. R. Rao Faculty award of IIT Kanpur (2015).
- National Academy of Sciences (NASI) - Scopus Young Scientist Award, 2012 (2013).
- Department of Atomic Energy - Science Research Council (DAE - SRC) Outstanding Investigator Award (2012).
- Distinguished Alumnus Award of Maharashtra Institute of Technology Pune (2010)
- Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers (IIChE) Amar Dye Chem Award (2009)
- Indian National Academy Engineering (INAE) Young Engineer Award (2008
- National Academy of Sciences (NASI) Young Scientist Platinum Jubilee Award (2008)
- Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers (IIChE) Diamond Jubilee Young Achiever Award (2007)
- Indian National Science Academy (INSA) Medal for Young Scientist (2006)
- Department of Atomic Energy BRNS Young Scientist Research Award (2006)
Fellowship/Associateship of the Academies
- Elected Fellow of the National Academy of Sciences, India (NASI) (2017)
- Elected Fellow of the Indian National Academy Engineering (INAE) (2016)
- Indian National Academy Engineering (INAE) Young Associate (2013 -2019).
- Elected life member of National Academy of Sciences (NASI) (2010)
- Associate of Indian Academy of Sciences (2006-2009)
Chair Professor Positions at IIT Kanpur
- C. V. Seshadri Chair Professor Position (2015-2018).
- P. K. Kelkar Faculty Research Fellowship (2013 -2016).
- Batch of 1979 Faculty Research Fellowship (2009-2012)
- Shri V. V. Mariwala Visiting Professorship in Chemical Engineering of Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai (June 2015).
- Institute of Electronic Structure and Lasers (IESL) - FORTH, Crete, Greece (May 2015).
- University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK (May - July 2010).
- University du Maine, Le Mans, France (May - June 2008).
- RPG Life Sciences M. M. Sharma Speaker at CHEMCON 2017 Haldia December 2017.
- Dr. R. A. Mashelkar Endowment Lecture, National Chemical Laboratory Pune, April 2015.
Last Updated on 13 September 2015