PhD Supervision (Completed)
- Mohan K Misra, Modelling and Adaptive Control of Layer Hardening of Steel
Beams subjected to Electromagnetic Induction 
- Ashesh Saha, Analysis and control of friction-induced vibrations by time-delayed position feedback 
- Anand Kumar, Structural Health Monitoring of Composites using Smart Sensing and Actuation .
- Atanu Banerjee, Forward and inverse analyses of SMA actuated compliant links and mechanisms .
- Ravindra K Patel, Numerical Study of the Damping Behaviour of Polymer Matrix Composites .
- Dibakar Bandopadhyay, Active Vibration Control of Flexible Manipulator Using Terfenol-D and IPMC as Smart Actuator and an Application of IPMC in a Partially Compliant.
M Tech Thesis
Abhinav Ranjan, Design and Development of Assisted Thyroid Retractor
- Ayush Poddar, Design and Development of Modular Pipeline Inspection Crawling Robot
- Sachin Umrao, Structural Health Monitoring of Gas-Pipe Network Based on Machine Learning Techniques
- Jai Prakash Singh, Analytical study of Active and Smart Cabin Pressure Control System for variable flight profile
- Shubham Agarwal, Modeling and System Identification of Viscoelastic Material and Inflated Structure using Frequency Response Transmissibility
- Hanit Bansal, Design and development of a modified eddy current damper for improved high frequency isolation
- Kanhaiya Lal Chaurasia, A Novel and Robust Cabin Pressure Control System (CPCS) for Combat Aircraft using Active Smart Valve System
- Matin Ahmed, Gas Path Simulation and Fault Diagnosis Model for an Aero Engine Gas Turbine
- Sharad Katiyar, Modelling of the Electro-Thermo-Mechanical behaviour in a laminated composite beam with externally attached SMA actuator and its application in delamination detection
- Anirudhdha A Kulkarni, Vibration transmissibility based identification of viscoelastic systems
- Anil K Meena, Identification of mechanical system through impulse excitation
- Vaibhav Verma, Design and development of pipe health monitoring robot
- Ajinkya Jain, Two design challenges in exoskeleton system: optimal gait control and optimal gripper system design
- Shikhar Pradhan, Analysis and Design Optimization of a Seven Link Robot Gripper with an Integrated Actuation System.
- Vaibhav Chaturvedi, Optimal Design of Smart Stiffener for Vibration Damping of a Parabolic Space Antenna
- Ajay K Jain, Shape Memory Alloy (SMA) based Sensor for Two-Phase Flows Akshay Chawla, Optimal Actuation of SMA-wire Network for Adaptive Shape Control of a Space Antenna System
- Praveen D Kumar, Active shape control of parabolic antenna using shape memory alloy wires.
- Partha Pratim Paul, Development of a Coupled Thermo-Electro Mechanical and Temporal Model of SMA Wire using a Hybrid approach.
- Anmol Pandey, Topology Optimization of Compliant Systems using Constructive Solid Geometry through Multi-objective Genetic Algorithm.
- Chetan Ingale, Design of a Passive Vibration Isolation System using Magnetic Damper.
- Gokul Khairnar, Damage identification in composite structures using dynamic response and machine learning techniques.
- Shriram Kulkarni, Muscle powered piezoelectric energy harvesting system for implantable medical devices.
- Nitesh Kurmar Shah, Investigation of Damping in Viscoelastic Nanocomposite for Large Frequency Band.
- Faez Ahmed, Topology Optimization of Compliant Systems using Constructive Solid Geometry.
- Dipak Kumhar, Dynamic Response based Damage Detection in Turbine Blades.
- Ramchandra Lad, Studies on the Active Shape Control of Parabolic Antenna Model Using Shape Memory Alloy (SMA) Wire based Actuators.
- Saurabh Agrawal, Studies on Damage Detection in Laminated Composite Structure Based on Dynamic Response Analysis.
- Nitish Kumar, Studies on Friction Induced Oscillations of Disc Brake Idealized as Cantilever Beam with End Mass in Contact with Rotating Disk.
- Subhash Yadav, Modelling and Development of broad band damping layer for flexible links.
- Satish Satpal, Development of passive vibration isolation device using Shape Memory Alloy (SMA) wire.
- Prashant Kumar, Application of 3D Laser Doppler Vibrometer for Damage Detection in Composite Plates.
- Shashank S Pande, Analysis and Control of Friction Induced Oscillations in an idealized Brake Model.
- Sudhir Varanasi, Finite element Model updating for Damage detection and Damping Identification in Composites using Dynamic Responses from Laser Scanning Doppler Vibrometer.
- Lalit Lahuti, Partially compliant 4-bar manipulator for control of coupler curve and energy harvesting.
- Rahul. Verma, Studies on Directional Damping of Laminated Composite Plates using Laser Doppler Vibrometer.
- J. Durgam, Application of 3D Laser Doppler Vibrometer for Vibration Analysis and Damage Detection in Composite Plate.
- Nurul Huda Shaik, Control of Instabilities in Pipes Conveying Pulsating Fluid using Shape Memory Alloy Based Actuation.
- M. Duttatreudu, Kineto-elastodynamic Analysis of Flexible Manipulator and Vibration Suppression using Ionic Polymer Metal Composite.
- Rajesh. Kudikala, Multi-objective Optimization of Actuator Placement for Static Shape Control of Plates using Genetic Algorithm.
- N. S. R. Prasad, Shape Memory Alloy based Actuation of Composite Beams and Shape Control of Parabolic Space Antenna.
- Prasad Misri Kotkar, Modeling and Development of Shape Memory alloy Based Actuator with an application to Parabolic Space Antenna.
- Seshu K Mahankali, Optimal Distribution of Piezoelectric Actuators for Static Shape Control - Multi-objective Approach.
- Gaddam Raju, Dynamic Analysis of Damaged Plate Structure and Experimental Validation using PVDF based Sensory Network.
- Pankaj Agarwal, Design of a Robotic Gripper for Safe Handling of Nuclear Fuel Pellets Using PVDF Slip Sensors.
- Gaurav Bansal, Development of an Autonomous Inspection System Based on PVDF based Cantilever Sensory Probe for Closed Conduits and Barrels.
- Vishal Kausal, Design of a Compliant four Bar Pick and Place Mechanism Using SMP Rocker.
- M. Srinivasulu, Comparison of Single Objective and Multi-Objective Based Form and Force Closure Grasp of 2D Prismatic Objects.
- Manoj Katare, Development of PVDF and Terfenol-D based Shear Force Sensors for Robotic Fingers.
- Badrinath Mekap, Active Shape Control of Parabolic Antenna Reflector using SMA based binary segmented actuation.
- Nitin K Galpat, Nonlinear System identification using neural networks.
- S K Nijamuddin, Analysis of electromechanical deformations.
- Abhijit Banerjee, Measurement of Aerodynamic Forces and Flow Visualization Study of Butterfly sized elliptic wing flapping models.
- Vikram S Choudhuri, Finite Element Analysis of Particulate Composite with PVDF Sensor.
- Arvind K Jaiswal, Development of Smart High Precision Finite Element for Vibration Control and Health Monitoring of Composite Laminates.
- Srikant Shekhar Padhee, Modelling, Simulation and Analysis of Single Link Flexible Manipulator.
- Suman Basu, Analysis of Flow Structure & Heat Transfer in Tube Banks and a tube in Rotating Configuration.
- Pavan Pachuri, Finite Element Modelling of Electromechanical System using ATILA.
- Manish Sinha, Vibration Generation and Shape Control of Composite Structure using SMA wire.
- Ankur Gupta, Modelling, Simulation and Damping of Flexible Manipulators.
- Tarun Kumar, Studies on the effectiveness of Magnetostrictive Sensors for Sensing Delamination in Composites.
- Lalit Sharma, Elastic behaviour of 3D Model Cellular Solids.
- Jatin Gupta, Dynamic Modeling and Optimal Control of a Simple Lower Limb Exoskeleton System
M Des Thesis
- Vamshi Beeravelly, To Design and Develop an Innovative Remotely Operable Mixing System for Medical Applications
- Rohit K Singh, Design and Development of an Energy Harvesting System from Vortex Induced Vibration
- Pankaj Rathoure, Design and Development of Pipe Health Monitoring System
- Asif Mohammad, A Novel Multifunctional and Deployable Mobile Solar Energy Harvesting Bicycle Basket
- Chandan K Behera, Automatic Sleep Arousal Detection and Analysis of Therapeutic techniques for Sleep Disorders
- Basava K Mukkundi, Design of an Interactive Walking Stick for Elderly People
- Rajesh Ranjan, Design and Development of Networked Health Monitoring and Drug Control System
- Priyanka Bharti, Quality education over quantitative education at primary level in India.
- Jivtesh Singh Aulakh, Engineering Design of Aluminium Composite Material with Rice Husk.
- Anshuman Karmakar, Design of an Egocentric Display for Low Cost Collision Alerting Systems for Sport Aviation.
- Reshma Maurya, Design of a muscle power based energy harvesting device.
- Aravind Sanmuga Sundaram Muthuswamy, Autonomous Play-Robot to Facilitate Learning in Children.
- Sandipan Das, Urban Mobility Solution.
- Rohit Raghuvanshi, Development of an India-Centered Inspiration Process for Automobiles.
- Prithu Paul, Studies in Asynchronous Web-Based Learning.
- Atul R Sultane, Design and development of a new energy harvesting device for mobile phones.
- Umang Shah Arvindkumar, Concurrent Engineering and Industrial Design for the development of an Edutainment Product.
- Vimal Kumar, Smart Drug Infusion: A New Product design.
- M Arun, Aesthetic explorations of advanced automobile design and balanced interior design of an intermediate public transport.
- Sneha Singh, Discourse on Holistic Strategic Packaging Design.
- V S Haveesh, A new design solution for reducing scratches in small Indian cars.
- Dharmendra K Gadaria, Design of a Sitting Module for R129.
- Rajendra Patsute, Information Visualization and Design for Ancient Nalanda University.
- Abhishek Upadhya, Virtual reconstruction of Architecture of Nalanda University based on Information Visualization.
- Mayank Tiwari, Web based interaction Design Modal to help reading disabled children in India.
- Manish K Nema, Intelligent Product Design Using SMA based technology.
- Adesh K Singh, User Interface Design for Touch-screen Based Navigation System