Home | Research | People | Publications | Awards | Events | Gallery
Yogesh S. Chauhan
'Class of 1984' Chair Professor Fellow IEEE, FNAE WL125, Department of Electrical Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Kanpur, U.P. - 208016, India
Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Internal Phone: 7244 Phone No.: +91-512-6797257 (landline), +91-9044288324 (mobile), Fax: +91-512-2590063
Lab: NanoLab (WL-215)
- IEEE Electron Devices Technology and Manufacturing (IEEE EDTM) Conference, 2024 will be organized in Bangalore, India for the first time. Date - 3-6 March 2024..
- Our research published in Nature Communications - "First Demonstration of In-Memory Computing Crossbar using Multi-level Cell FeFET".
- The GaAs LNA (Low Noise Amplifier), jointly developed by my group and Tagore Tech, for sub-6 GHz 5G applications, is now available commercially. The LNA’s have world class performance with noise figure of 0.4dB, which belongs to the ultralow noise category.
- Our industry standard ASM-HEMT Model is now available in EDA tools - AWR Microwave Office, AMCAD-IVCAD, Keysight, Parameter Extraction Video, Silvaco-SmartSpice, Harmony, Utmost-IV.
- We have signed NDA to collaborate on new technology development with Infineon, ST Microelectronics, Micron, Qualcomm, Intel, TagoreTech, Maxlinear, Applied Materials, Global Foundries.
- EE698F (RF Microelectronics)
- EE681 (Compact Modeling)
- EE616 (Semiconductor Device Modeling)
- EE614 (Solid State Devices - I)
- EE370 (Digital Electronics and Microprocessor Technology)
- EE210 (Microelectronics - I)
- ESC201A (Introduction to Electronics)
- EE381A-EC Labortory
- Associate Dean, Physical Infrastructure-II, IIT Kanpur (2022-2025)
- Chair of IEEE EDS Compact Modeling committee (2021-2022)
- Chairperson - IEEE Electron Devices Society, U.P. chapter, Kanpur (2021-2022)
- Vice-Chairman of IEEE U.P. section (2018-2019)
- Convener, Department Postgraduate Committee, IIT Kanpur (2017-2018)
- Convener of Award and recognition committee of IEEE U.P. section (2017)
- Founding Chairperson - IEEE Electron Devices Society, U.P. chapter, Kanpur (2016-2018)
- Warden in-charge (2015-2016) and Warden (2014-2015) of Hall 10, IIT Kanpur
- Executive committee member of IEEE U.P. section (2013-2015, 2017)
- Member, DPGC committee IIT Kanpur (2012-2017)
|2019-||IIT Kanpur||Professor||Teaching and Research|
|2015-2019||IIT Kanpur||Associate Professor||Teaching and Research|
|2012-2015||IIT Kanpur||Assistant Professor||Teaching and Research|
|2010-2012||University of California Berkeley||Postdoctoral fellow and BSIM Program Manager||BSIM Model development & support DC, CV and RF Characterization|
|2010||Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan||Postdoctoral Fellow||Modelling and Simulation of MEMS|
|2007-2010||IBM Bangalore||Manager/Advisory Research Engineer||Compact Model Extraction, Testsite Design|
|2003-2004||ST Microelectronics||Associate Design Engineer||VLSI I/O Library|